Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

Rumor List

Go down 
+11
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Themodtester
Spartan 5150
CosmicCommander
ShadowDragon
Bospy
Dark_Knight
Dr. Weird
Negromancer
Dalla
Decibelle
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Decibelle
Petty Officer Second Class
Decibelle

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:42 am

Post rumors.

Rules:
Two about another character for every one about your own. One out of six should be false. Keep it in mind. This is so that it doesn't become self-focused, but also have a wealth of tidbits about other people, to start RP. "Hey, I heard you drank way too much at the Mess Hall last night, man. Vance climb up your ass?"
Keep them realistic for what goes on in a ship, and what people would pass on. What do people gossip about? Sex, money, politics, promotions, and petty nonsense. Someone has a supply of contraband chocolate, for example. Or they're an unstable PTSD wreck that the Marines are keeping under control.
Back to top Go down
Dalla
Dalla

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 am

"The package we're going to pick-up is an ancient artifact with the power to either destroy Cretin or Humans entirely, which is why the Jutland is a fleet of one - so as to attract less attention."

"The alcohol and smoking ban is going to be lifted tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Negromancer
Petty Officer Third Class

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:07 am

Nobody on the ship is supposed to know that, Dalla :/
Back to top Go down
Dalla
Dalla

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:27 am

"The true nature of it's mission was unknown even to those who captained it; their instructions merely being to pick up a cargo and a VIP" - Episode One - Fate.

Yeah.. we know it.

Besides the specifics were just a rumour.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Weird
Petty Officer First Class
Dr. Weird

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:04 am

"MCPO Vance is actually a cretin experiment gone wrong. He slaughtered all of the bird scientists and made his escape on one of their ships."
Back to top Go down
Decibelle
Decibelle

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:57 am

"MacNamara is a dangerous flirt, innit he? He seems willing to chase any of the crew."
"Vance lost his arm as a teenager. Joining the military gave him the opportunity to have it replaced."
"Vance is screwing one of the marines."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:35 am

"Private Winters actually rolls both ways."
"I hear that Scott Norman guy has perfect vision, and he wears fake glasses because it makes him look more intelligent."
"EMMI has eyes everywhere. Yes, even in the bathrooms. Yes, /especially/ in the showers."
Back to top Go down
Decibelle
Decibelle

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 am

"EMMI's an unusual prototype, despite everyone's protestations that she's based on existing software. She's never been used before."

(( I hate the fact everyone's assuming that my character's a Luddite for being so dead-set against EMMI's presence. She's a brand-new prototype AI that's never been used before, the first of her kind, and they're using her on a massive scale. ))
Back to top Go down
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:23 am

"Vale is a luddite"
Back to top Go down
Decibelle
Decibelle

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:29 am

(( Diiiiiiiiiiiick. ))
Back to top Go down
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
Dark_Knight

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 am

"Hassan is in the brig for making moonshine."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:04 am

"EMMI likes to hum to herself audibly when nobody's around, for no particular reason."
Back to top Go down
Bospy
Bospy

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 am

"EMMI killed two crew members by sending them outside of the airlock."
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:29 am

"A package of new tablet computers arrived."
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
Negromancer

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 10:40 am

"Surgical bay is restricted from common eye not only because it is not sterile but also because government scientists are currently dissecting a cretin corpse there."
Back to top Go down
CosmicCommander
CosmicCommander

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:24 pm

Moved this to the IC section, where it belongs.

"You hear the Captain once socked Admiral Trudl in the jaw? 'Parently they never liked each other; old blood."

"The package we're carrying ain't a fucking artefact, dufus! It's just a load of canned penguin food for some diplomatic banquet."

"The Captain has a stash in the ship; I think it's some weed, but some say it's just booze and smokes."
Back to top Go down
Decibelle
Decibelle

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:21 pm

Negromancer wrote:
"Surgical bay is restricted from common eye not only because it is not sterile but also because government scientists are currently dissecting a cretin corpse there."

(( Guys: realistic rumors. Saying there's a cretin corpse is bad. Saying that it's being used as a morgue is bad. Saying that there's a system fault is good and realistic. ))
Back to top Go down
Negromancer

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:34 pm

((That's just the sort of thing that wouldn't be released into the public? Whereas a system fault would be rather widely known? Also, saying that the package jutland is supposed to deliver is an artifact or w/e is even less realistic.))
Back to top Go down
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:03 pm

(( Rumors are rumors, they can be bullshit because not every rumor is serious. That's how it is IRL even. ))
Back to top Go down
Spartan 5150

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:52 pm

"You hear about the spook? His last posting a pair of Marines went ape-shit and iced his team. He's the only one that survived..."

"Commander Kovalev knows exactly what we are carrying but he won't even tell the captain that smug fuck."

Back to top Go down
Dark_Knight
Dark_Knight

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Putting some of these on announcement scroll.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 5150

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:01 am

"I heard from a guy that made it out of Duskstar alive that someone he knew got bagged by an ONI black team. I heard Kovalev was at the head of it..."

"Captain is a Cretin sympathizer she was sharing military secrets with the Cretin we captured..."

"The Cretin have such a highly developed sense of smell they can pinpoint exactly where our dug in positions are the moment they touch down."
Back to top Go down
Dalla
Dalla

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 pm

"You know that big fleet ship we saw when we got ambushed? Apparently Cretin have about three more of them ready to go, five more in production already! Those ships are bigger than our largest human vessel; the Cortex!"
Back to top Go down
CosmicCommander
CosmicCommander

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 pm

"Kovalev's tryin' to undermine the Captain and strong arm his way up ship command, tryin' to issue edicts without any flags to get ahol' of from ONI... well, he can' get any from anyone, considerin'."

"I heard the birdie prisoner's tryin' to mate with it's guards."

"Tarh's really out for a count, I'm pretty sure I saw him sleeping in the Officer's club."
Back to top Go down
Dalla
Dalla

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:18 pm

"Tan-Tan supposedly has a hidden stash of alcohol and cigarettes somewhere on the ship."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rumor List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumor List   Rumor List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumor List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next