Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

Share | 
 

 Roster Applications

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Roster Applications   Tue May 29, 2012 1:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Look Here (We are filling specialised before general):
http://jutland.forumotion.com/t19-ship-s-roster#45

Code:
[b]What Position:[/b] (Put Rank/Rating)
[b]IC Name:[/b]
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[B]Why do you want this position:[/b](Must be more then 3 lines)
[b]Would you research this position:[/b]Only applies for medical/engineering section.

Post in this thread only

This is not for unique characters

All NDAs can accept a application

___________________________________________

Some Advice:

Though you don't have to this time, I strongly recommend that you go for multicultural names. However this is optional. Use this website for multicultural names: http://www.gaminggeeks.org/Resources/KateMonk/


Last edited by Dark_Knight on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
vedicardi
Petty Officer Second Class


Posts : 20
Join date : 2012-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:32 am

What Position: PO1 | Naval Counselor
IC Name: Grant Mould
OOC Name: vedicardi
Why do you want this position: I think it would funny to do conflict resolution (you know, like Toby does in the Office!), working to keep everyone on the ship sane. As my character wouldn't be actively pursuing recruits or recruiting activities, his focus will be on the mental health of the crew, as well as helping others with their career trajectory. Also it would be very fun to teach the community about sexual harassment policies! Thank you!
Would you research this position: YES
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:44 am

vedicardi wrote:
What Position: PO1 | Naval Counselor
IC Name: Grant Mould
OOC Name: vedicardi
Why do you want this position: I think it would funny to do conflict resolution (you know, like Toby does in the Office!), working to keep everyone on the ship sane. As my character wouldn't be actively pursuing recruits or recruiting activities, his focus will be on the mental health of the crew, as well as helping others with their career trajectory. Also it would be very fun to teach the community about sexual harassment policies! Thank you!
Would you research this position: YES

Since it's a nice small rating to fill out.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Petty Officer First Class
avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 23
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: LTJG SCO Simon Sørensen   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 am

What Position: LTJG | Supply Corps Officer

IC Name: Simon Grækers Sørensen (Pronounced and for keyboards without ÆØÅ: Simon Graekers Soerensen)

OOC Name: Fr3aKaZ0!D

Why do you want this position: the reason I want this rank and rating because this is a posistion that I have researched on compared to how Jutland is made up and with a helping hand from Onehoof. This posistion seems like some interresting RP. Handling the heavy work as a Supply Officer sounds like my kind of job if I had to get a posistion in a military. I will make sure that the reports on the supplies will be made weekly, but I will try to make some day-to-day basis. I will also be able to negotiate resource with Colonies and other UEN stations if that you also want out of me. I love being challenged in my roleplay and improve as a RP'er and a fellow community member. This is why I want to have this rank and rating.

Would you research this position: Yes I am willing to recieve information and links to information about the work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onehoof
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 am

Fr3aKaZ0!D wrote:
What Position: LTJG | Supply Corps Officer

IC Name: Simon Grækers Sørensen (Pronounced and for keyboards without ÆØÅ: Simon Graekers Soerensen)

OOC Name: Fr3aKaZ0!D

Why do you want this position: the reason I want this rank and rating because this is a posistion that I have researched on compared to how Jutland is made up and with a helping hand from Onehoof. This posistion seems like some interresting RP. Handling the heavy work as a Supply Officer sounds like my kind of job if I had to get a posistion in a military. I will make sure that the reports on the supplies will be made weekly, but I will try to make some day-to-day basis. I will also be able to negotiate resource with Colonies and other UEN stations if that you also want out of me. I love being challenged in my roleplay and improve as a RP'er and a fellow community member. This is why I want to have this rank and rating.

Would you research this position: Yes I am willing to recieve information and links to information about the work.

Fuck. There's more COs on this ship than there are eyes. Note to self, make Scottish biclops. Or whatever has no eyes. Either way
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2nd Object
Petty Officer Third Class
avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Onehoof wrote:
Fuck. There's more COs on this ship than there are eyes. Note to self, make Scottish biclops. Or whatever has no eyes. Either way

That's not so bizarre. The military doesn't even allow for non-commissioned pilots, so I'd imagine we would have quite a few officers on-board a high-tech spaceship like this. Mehbeh that's just speculation, though. Anyway... most of the open slots on the roster would suck for me, so I'll just make my own.

- - -

What Position: PO3 (or whatever lowest rank that's allowed on the bridge) / Astrographer's Mate

IC Name: Wolf Lenhardt

OOC Name: Object

Why do you want this position: Probably because it's cool. But I've also always held a deep admiration for the stars, so that could be it. This rank is trained to access meteorological conditions, and then apply that sensitive information to whatever topic they deem relevant. They can handle fire corrections based on environmental factors, make predictions about atmospheric/astronomical events and prevent ship damage during severe weather conditions.

Basically, this is a astronomy-based advisor/navigator. Because of the nature of his assignment, he'll need to be either directly available on the bridge, or at least in direct contact with them. Not sure if his rank will need to be adjusted to fit the bridge, but I'm not too knowledgeable about that side of things. I hope someone else knows.

That's about it, so let's try this again. Shall we?

Would you research this position: Just did.. I think I've got a pretty good handle on it now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

2nd Object wrote:
Onehoof wrote:
Fuck. There's more COs on this ship than there are eyes. Note to self, make Scottish biclops. Or whatever has no eyes. Either way

That's not so bizarre. The military doesn't even allow for non-commissioned pilots, so I'd imagine we would have quite a few officers on-board a high-tech spaceship like this. Mehbeh that's just speculation, though. Anyway... most of the open slots on the roster would suck for me, so I'll just make my own.

- - -

What Position: PO3 (or whatever lowest rank that's allowed on the bridge) / Astrographer's Mate

IC Name: Wolf Lenhardt

OOC Name: Object

Why do you want this position: Probably because it's cool. But I've also always held a deep admiration for the stars, so that could be it. This rank is trained to access meteorological conditions, and then apply that sensitive information to whatever topic they deem relevant. They can handle fire corrections based on environmental factors, make predictions about atmospheric/astronomical events and prevent ship damage during severe weather conditions.

Basically, this is a astronomy-based advisor/navigator. Because of the nature of his assignment, he'll need to be either directly available on the bridge, or at least in direct contact with them. Not sure if his rank will need to be adjusted to fit the bridge, but I'm not too knowledgeable about that side of things. I hope someone else knows.

That's about it, so let's try this again. Shall we?

Would you research this position: Just did.. I think I've got a pretty good handle on it now.

The position is going to be altered in these ways:

-They will work in engineering (PO2)
-The emphasis is on calculating events in the area and fine-tuning the ship's route to ensure that it's course is the safest.
-The reports regarding the conditions in the area of space are to be given to the hyper-drive monitors to be able to ensure the hyperdrive can take the stresses of the conditions, and the Operations Specialist.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Choco McShreddy
Petty Officer Third Class
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-06
Location : United Kingdom.

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:34 am

What Position: LT Quartermaster.
IC Name: Richard McCullough
OOC Name: Choco McShreddy

Why do you want this position:

Having participated in the first Jutland event and performing a role in the ship command rather nicely I think I'd fit the bill quite well here. I've previous experience of OOC/IC command of factions and squads from other roleplay communities and am quite interested in Spaceship-based RP. It'd be good fun and I'm sure I can make the role interesting enough for others to communicate and engage with so that roleplay is fair, fun and overall enjoyable for everyone. It has been some time since I have done any serious roleplaying and I think given the particular people amongst the Ship Command I can get on very well with them and have a damn good time doing it.

As Quartermaster, my character will be making requisitions and assisting the other command crew when necessary, ensuring a smooth operation on-deck and streamlining the process of commands from senior staff to crewmen. Engaging with the various ship systems and working with the Helmsman and other navigational and situational awareness personnel to ensure a smooth ongoing operation aboard the ship. I think it would be a fun position, I'm eager to get involved in this event and have some fun with people.

Would you research this position: N/A.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:58 am

Tough, I don't like having to choose; but I will have to pick Choco.

Greene, feel free to reapply for anything you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greene
Petty Officer Third Class
avatar

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-06-04
Location : I dunno

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 pm

What Position: PO3 | Machinery Repairman
IC Name: Juliana River
OOC Name: Greene
Why do you want this position: I've done engineering roleplay before, in HL2 servers. It brought about the most amount of passive I've ever really seen in role play, if done correctly. On one role play server I ranked up purely because of the engineering role play I put forth. I'm able to pull off knowing something IC that I don't OOC, so I would find this position to be perfect for me.
Would you research this position: Always am willing, usually have google up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Greene wrote:
What Position: PO3 | Machinery Repairman
IC Name: Juliana River
OOC Name: Greene
Why do you want this position: I've done engineering roleplay before, in HL2 servers. It brought about the most amount of passive I've ever really seen in role play, if done correctly. On one role play server I ranked up purely because of the engineering role play I put forth. I'm able to pull off knowing something IC that I don't OOC, so I would find this position to be perfect for me.
Would you research this position: Always am willing, usually have google up.

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac23
Petty Officer Second Class
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:28 pm

What Position: Hospital Corpsman
IC Name: Isaac Blitzsinn
OOC Name: Isaac23 (Steam Name Isaac)
Why do you want this position: Looking for a respectable and distinctive position on the crew, while also gaining experience. Involves interaction with much of the crews staff, and plenty of opportunity for roleplay.
Would you research this position: For situations that arise where I would not know what to do, yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 pm

Isaac23 wrote:
What Position: Hospital Corpsman
IC Name: Isaac Blitzsinn
OOC Name: Isaac23 (Steam Name Isaac)
Why do you want this position: Looking for a respectable and distinctive position on the crew, while also gaining experience. Involves interaction with much of the crews staff, and plenty of opportunity for roleplay.
Would you research this position: For situations that arise where I would not know what to do, yes.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anja
Petty Officer Third Class


Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:39 pm

What Position: CPO | Master-at-arms
IC Name: Emma Reynolds
OOC Name: Rachel or Anja, steam name is Hot Dickings
Why do you want this position: I haven't RPed in Garry's Mod for awhile, and back in my TNB days I played a medical unit. I'd like to take a break from medical-based RP and get into more action-based RP, which goes along with a security position more.
Would you research this position: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:43 pm

vagueConsort wrote:
What Position: CPO | Master-at-arms
IC Name: Emma Reynolds
OOC Name: Rachel or Anja, steam name is Hot Dickings
Why do you want this position: I haven't RPed in Garry's Mod for awhile, and back in my TNB days I played a medical unit. I'd like to take a break from medical-based RP and get into more action-based RP, which goes along with a security position more.
Would you research this position: N/A
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jutland.forumotion.com
Warmessiah
Crewman


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:51 am

What Position: CPO - Master-at-arms
IC Name: Robert Kovach
OOC Name: Warmessiah
Why do you want this position: I'm pretty familiar with roleplaying as a security position from the past Jutland roleplays, and I want to get back into that type of roleplay since I haven't currently got a unit in TnB. I really want to get back into some organized RP like that, and I feel most comfortable being in a security-based division for this RP.


Last edited by Warmessiah on Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rahka
Petty Officer Second Class
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 am

What Position: PO2 | Waste Manager (Someone has to do the dirty work here!)
IC Name: Sampo Pellervoinen
OOC Name: Rahka
Why do you want this position: Seeing as the engineman's position got replaced by the Hyperdrive monitors, this position was the most interesting and most variable one that caught my eye. Think about it for a moment. Where would Jutland be if there was no one managing to the waste? Even if the waste related systems and what not would be automatic and controlled by EMMI, there would still be a need for a human to look after them. EMMI can't really clean if there is no automatic cleaning equipment present. If a waste system were to fail but could be repaired, well then there would not be the need for a Waste Managers position now would there be? I didn't think so either.
Plus, this sort of a role is way too interesting to be left hanging around.
Would you research this position: iClean. The new Oxygen based solution for getting those pesky stains out of the most hard to reach places. Also cleans bloodstains!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 am

Rahka wrote:
What Position: PO2 | Waste Manager (Someone has to do the dirty work here!)
IC Name: Sampo Pellervoinen
OOC Name: Rahka
Why do you want this position: Seeing as the engineman's position got replaced by the Hyperdrive monitors, this position was the most interesting and most variable one that caught my eye. Think about it for a moment. Where would Jutland be if there was no one managing to the waste? Even if the waste related systems and what not would be automatic and controlled by EMMI, there would still be a need for a human to look after them. EMMI can't really clean if there is no automatic cleaning equipment present. If a waste system were to fail but could be repaired, well then there would not be the need for a Waste Managers position now would there be? I didn't think so either.
Plus, this sort of a role is way too interesting to be left hanging around.
Would you research this position: iClean. The new Oxygen based solution for getting those pesky stains out of the most hard to reach places. Also cleans bloodstains!


Accepted

Warmessiah: Wait for David
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rawr?
Master Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:44 pm

What Position: Medical Surgeon

IC Name: Clara Proulx

OOC Name: Rawr?

Why do you want this position: I wanted to change positions from my current position, because I was told that the surgeon is a needed, important role, and so far, we've had no one to take the position. I wanted to fill the position to help what's needed, and also have fun at the same time. I have experience with medical RP, and surgery through my RP on HL2 and the SHIELD division. I'm not sure off the top of my head who has RP'd with me most recently, but I'm sure they could tell you that I do my best to explain what I'm doing while doing an operation with the use of /me's and what not.

Would you research this position: Of course I would, even though I have experience with this, I know for a fact that I don't know everything, that's a given. I'd be happy and willing to research anything needed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onehoof
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Rawr? wrote:
What Position: Medical Surgeon

IC Name: Clara Proulx

OOC Name: Rawr?

Why do you want this position: I wanted to change positions from my current position, because I was told that the surgeon is a needed, important role, and so far, we've had no one to take the position. I wanted to fill the position to help what's needed, and also have fun at the same time. I have experience with medical RP, and surgery through my RP on HL2 and the SHIELD division. I'm not sure off the top of my head who has RP'd with me most recently, but I'm sure they could tell you that I do my best to explain what I'm doing while doing an operation with the use of /me's and what not.

Would you research this position: Of course I would, even though I have experience with this, I know for a fact that I don't know everything, that's a given. I'd be happy and willing to research anything needed.

Green words.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Warmessiah wrote:
What Position: CPO - Master-at-arms
IC Name: Robert Kovach
OOC Name: Warmessiah
Why do you want this position: I'm pretty familiar with roleplaying as a security position from the past Jutland roleplays, and I want to get back into that type of roleplay since I haven't currently got a unit in TnB. I really want to get back into some organized RP like that, and I feel most comfortable being in a security-based division for this RP.
Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jutland.forumotion.com
scoped21
Crewman


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:12 am

What Position:Hosptial Corpsman.
IC Name: Chance Heiseinberg
OOC Name:Scoped by Luck
Why do you want this position: My aunt is a doctor at the local hosptial and I think it would be neat to roleplay as a doctor/medic. I have roleplayed on HL2RP servers as a doctor/medic and on darkrp servers aswell.
Would you research this position: Yes, I have and will continure to research in the medical fields of life,science,and biology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWAG KING COAL
Crewman


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 am

What Position: PO1 | AI Technician
IC Name: Kurt Connor
OOC Name: Buttshark
Why do you want this position: I've had several years experience in rp communities and I'm looking for something new and exciting. I'm hoping to help the crew with whatever they need and also the roleplay that might come out of situations needing an AI Tech. I'll be using my technical finesse to keep the AI functional and running. I have a large amount of computer/technical knowledge and am very informed on sci-fi vernacular. I'm excited about the setting and the characters I will interact with and hope to enjoy my time roleplaying.
Would you research this position: If I felt incapable of properly roleplaying without necessary information, I would research whatever I needed.


Last edited by SWAG KING COAL on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : somehow left out last section, my B)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Onehoof
Chief Petty Officer
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 am

scoped21 wrote:
What Position:Hosptial Corpsman.
IC Name: Chance Heiseinberg
OOC Name:Scoped by Luck
Why do you want this position: My aunt is a doctor at the local hosptial and I think it would be neat to roleplay as a doctor/medic. I have roleplayed on HL2RP servers as a doctor/medic and on darkrp servers aswell.
Would you research this position: Yes, I have and will continure to research in the medical fields of life,science,and biology.

Accepted

SWAG KING COAL wrote:
What Position: PO1 | AI Technician
IC Name: Kurt Connor
OOC Name: Buttshark
Why do you want this position: I've had several years experience in rp communities and I'm looking for something new and exciting. I'm hoping to help the crew with whatever they need and also the roleplay that might come out of situations needing an AI Tech. I'll be using my technical finesse to keep the AI functional and running. I have a large amount of computer/technical knowledge and am very informed on sci-fi vernacular. I'm excited about the setting and the characters I will interact with and hope to enjoy my time roleplaying.
Would you research this position: If I felt incapable of properly roleplaying without necessary information, I would research whatever I needed.

I'm sorry, this slot is filled. Denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SWAG KING COAL
Crewman


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 am

What Position: CPO | Master-at-arms
IC Name: Kurt Connor
OOC Name: Buttshark
Why do you want this position:Security seems like an interesting position since I've played Civil Protection in other RP communities, I would like to uphold the peace and ensure conflict is resolved appropriately. Conflict in confined conditions is sure to lead to interesting situations. I hope to have a good time enforcing the law and having some good roleplay.
Would you research this position:If it is required to better the RP then yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Negromancer
Petty Officer Third Class


Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 pm

What Position: Hospital Corpsman
IC Name: Sonya Ivanova
OOC Name: Negromancer
Why do you want this position: Because I damn love searching people's bowels for a piece of sharpnel that stuck in their leg and treating cough with anti-cancer pills.
Would you research this position: Hell yes I will.
(I know the roster is full, but I don't think five medics is nearly enough for 60+ OOC crew and Church told me to apply anyways.)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   

Back to top Go down
 
Roster Applications
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Montreal Canadiens - Current Roster
» Philadelphia Flyers - Current Roster
» Pittsburgh Penguins - Current Roster
» Boston Bruins - Current Roster
» Ottawa Senators - Current Roster

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Jutland :: IC Discussion-
Jump to: