Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

Share | 
 

 Roster Applications

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Roster Applications   Tue May 29, 2012 1:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Look Here (We are filling specialised before general):
http://jutland.forumotion.com/t19-ship-s-roster#45

Code:
[b]What Position:[/b] (Put Rank/Rating)
[b]IC Name:[/b]
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[B]Why do you want this position:[/b](Must be more then 3 lines)
[b]Would you research this position:[/b]Only applies for medical/engineering section.

Post in this thread only

This is not for unique characters

All NDAs can accept a application

___________________________________________

Some Advice:

Though you don't have to this time, I strongly recommend that you go for multicultural names. However this is optional. Use this website for multicultural names: http://www.gaminggeeks.org/Resources/KateMonk/


Last edited by Dark_Knight on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
GentleMao
Crewman


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 pm

What Position: CPO | Master-at-arms

IC Name: Steven Grey

OOC Name: GentleMao.

Why do you want this position: Well, why wouldn't I? I'd love a chance to just join in on a new RP setting. I'm not a horrid RP'r and I know how to handle myself IC. My character here isn't suited to any other position either. If you doubt my app, i'd prefer you speak to me over SF or such before giving me the big ol' denial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skyler Aspen
Crewman


Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:15 pm

What Position: CPO | Master-at-arms
IC Name: Viktor Pavoyasha
OOC Name: Skyler Aspen
Why do you want this position: I want this position to bring some roleplay to my character, This positions seems fit for me because of my background with other RP's that involve this type of position -- Security, My character is the kind of person who likes enforcing what's been laid out as far as rules/mandates go. I think the position would just fit perfectly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:38 am

Negromancer wrote:
What Position: Hospital Corpsman
IC Name: Sonya Ivanova
OOC Name: Negromancer
Why do you want this position: Because I damn love searching people's bowels for a piece of sharpnel that stuck in their leg and treating cough with anti-cancer pills.
Would you research this position: Hell yes I will.
(I know the roster is full, but I don't think five medics is nearly enough for 60+ OOC crew and Church told me to apply anyways.)


Accepted as PO1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jutland.forumotion.com
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:56 am

I'm posting here to annouce that now that the specizlied slots have been filled, General Slots can now be applied for.

Here's the free slots in general:
PO3 | Yeoman | Placeholder | Placeholder
PO3 | Mass Communication Specialist | Placeholder | Placeholder
CPO | Cryptologic technician | Placeholder | Placeholder
PO1 | Logistics Specialist | Placeholder | Placeholder
PO3 | Culinary Specialist | Placeholder | Placeholder
PO2 | Navy Astronaut | Placeholder | Placeholder
SCPO | Navy Astronaut | Placeholder | Placeholder

Once these free slots have been filled, well everyone is a bog standard CRW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GentleMao
Crewman


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 pm

What Position: PO1 | Culinary Specialist.
IC Name: Sophia Arkwright
OOC Name: GentleMao.
Why do you want this position:(Must be more then 3 lines) Since the other position was filled, I'd rather apply for something else I know. To be honest, I just prefer knowing what i'll be doing rather then walk around aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:44 am

GentleMao wrote:
What Position: PO1 | Culinary Specialist.
IC Name: Sophia Arkwright
OOC Name: GentleMao.
Why do you want this position:(Must be more then 3 lines) Since the other position was filled, I'd rather apply for something else I know. To be honest, I just prefer knowing what i'll be doing rather then walk around aimlessly.

Accepted

A culinary specialist is basically a chef.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bospy
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 36
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:23 am

What Position: PO2 | Navy Astronaut
IC Name: Vaclav Sager
OOC Name: Bospy
Why do you want this position: Space and Jutland are both extremely interesting roleplays and I want a position where I will have fun. This position sounds like a lot of fun, and it sounds like it'd be a good roleplay choice. I have been at Jutland since Incarnation I, and we had astronauts then and it looked really fun.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:43 pm

Bospy wrote:
What Position: PO2 | Navy Astronaut
IC Name: Vaclav Sager
OOC Name: Bospy
Why do you want this position: Space and Jutland are both extremely interesting roleplays and I want a position where I will have fun. This position sounds like a lot of fun, and it sounds like it'd be a good roleplay choice. I have been at Jutland since Incarnation I, and we had astronauts then and it looked really fun.

Get in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan 5150
Petty Officer Third Class


Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Crypto Techs should talk to me before and after they apply. I'm on steam as Spartan5150

I'm easy to get ahold of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brimgreth
Crewman


Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:05 pm

What Position: (Put Rank/Rating) SCPO Navy Astronaut
IC Name: Penelope Clarke
OOC Name: Brimgreth.
Why do you want this position:(Must be more then 3 lines)

Because it seems like a bloody interesting and immersive roleplaying experience, plenty to do and look forward to since it will be a demanding possition. I've always been into exploring, as silly as it sounds. But being a astronaut is an explorative job and you're the first on foot to discover and report back. Aswell as this, you've got the outership repairing oppertunitys for some passive fun! and as I said it just seems really interesting.

Would you research this position:Only applies for medical/engineering section.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:05 pm

Brimgreth wrote:
What Position: (Put Rank/Rating) SCPO Navy Astronaut
IC Name: Penelope Clarke
OOC Name: Brimgreth.
Why do you want this position:(Must be more then 3 lines)

Because it seems like a bloody interesting and immersive roleplaying experience, plenty to do and look forward to since it will be a demanding possition. I've always been into exploring, as silly as it sounds. But being a astronaut is an explorative job and you're the first on foot to discover and report back. Aswell as this, you've got the outership repairing oppertunitys for some passive fun! and as I said it just seems really interesting.

Would you research this position:Only applies for medical/engineering section.


Accepted!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pfhor
Crewman
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:42 pm

What Position: PO3 | Yeoman
IC Name: Shay Wu
OOC Name: pfhor / pfhor whore
Why do you want this position:
I wish to roleplay as an esteemed clerk, obviously. And why not? It's always the secretary or the communications officer who's the unsung hero! Additionally, my good friend Soyuz wanted me to apply for it.

There I was, trying to get some long-awaited sleep in my rack, when all of a sudden this burly Russian man tore me from my pillow and tossed me onto the wooden floor below! I swear, I must've gotten a few splinters in me. He pointed at me and said: "YOU, YEOMAN!" I was so frightened that I simply had to apply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:00 pm

pfhor wrote:
What Position: PO3 | Yeoman
IC Name: Shay Wu
OOC Name: pfhor / pfhor whore
Why do you want this position:
I wish to roleplay as an esteemed clerk, obviously. And why not? It's always the secretary or the communications officer who's the unsung hero! Additionally, my good friend Soyuz wanted me to apply for it.

There I was, trying to get some long-awaited sleep in my rack, when all of a sudden this burly Russian man tore me from my pillow and tossed me onto the wooden floor below! I swear, I must've gotten a few splinters in me. He pointed at me and said: "YOU, YEOMAN!" I was so frightened that I simply had to apply.

Acceptamundo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dr Phil
Crewman


Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

What Position: PO3 - Machinery Repairman

IC Name: Ilaya Kafni

OOC Name: Dr Phil

Why do you want this position: Engineering in roleplay has always interested me since it is an extremely broad theme. In Starship Troopers I lead the Engineers which doesn't count for much but who cares, it's experience. Engineering in roleplay doesn't usually require much knowledge, as long as you can sound smart and not perform exaggerated actions. Mainly applying because it sounds the most fun to me.

Would you research this position: I would, shouldn't be difficult at all.

[DISREGARD THIS APPLICATION AS STATED IN MY APPLICATION FOR A NEW POSITION.]


Last edited by Dr Phil on Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:36 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz
Petty Officer Third Class


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:51 pm

What Position: Machinery repairman.

IC Name: Vincent Dadoni

OOC Name: Blitz

Why do you want this position: I rather like playing mechanical or engineering types, and the whole "greasemonkey" attitude for this character has transcended many many many many communities and different types of roleplay. It's a position that allows for a lot of passive roleplay as I suspect I won't be doing much of anything unless there's a major event or if I'm put on damage control.

Would you research this position: Yes, it depends on what type of machinery. If I'll be fixing vending machines and air vents I think I'll be okay, but if I'm doing some whacky stuff with the FTL or the sublight engines, I'll definitely look into it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chexmex
Petty Officer Third Class


Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:55 pm

What Position: CPO Cryptologic technician
IC Name: Jack Walker
OOC Name: Chexmex=D
Why do you want this position: Well, to be honest this isn't the position I originally wanted, since I have enlisted in real life into the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman I wanted to do that, but the Cryptologic tech. seemed incredibly interesting when I researched it, with the electronic warfare (if that'll ever apply in this rp) and how they basically decrypt any messages incoming and manage all communication basically. So I saw this in the article I read about it and figured I'd give it a shot. I know I'm not well known on this server, at all, but it seems to me that once I get a position I can actually get into roleplay, rather than being an SR which basically means nothing haha. I hope you will accept this, I am dying for a serious rp server, and I'm well experienced, I'll def. have lots of fun with you guys :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steve
Crewman
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:42 pm

What Position: PO2 | Mass Communications Specialist
IC Name: Mieczysława Kurczak
OOC Name: Steve
Why do you want this position: While an MC doesn't have much of a role when you're decades away from home the ship's assignments were made when it was safely in port. While it wouldn't be as exciting in real life as, say, a Hull Maintenance Technician or Navy Diver, it provides more roleplaying potential and "/me welds the breach shut" isn't as much fun as a job mostly focused on conversation and interpersonal interaction (also probably acting as the ship's morale officer, as Soyuz suggested).

Also, secret clearance. FUCK YER.

Would you research this position: I already have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Steve wrote:
What Position: PO2 | Mass Communications Specialist
IC Name: Mieczysława Kurczak
OOC Name: Steve
Why do you want this position: While an MC doesn't have much of a role when you're decades away from home the ship's assignments were made when it was safely in port. While it wouldn't be as exciting in real life as, say, a Hull Maintenance Technician or Navy Diver, it provides more roleplaying potential and "/me welds the breach shut" isn't as much fun as a job mostly focused on conversation and interpersonal interaction (also probably acting as the ship's morale officer, as Soyuz suggested).

Also, secret clearance. FUCK YER.

Would you research this position: I already have.

Take this flesh-coloured lollypop, dear. It's flesh flavoured, too.

Chex, you'll have to wait for Spartan to speak to you regarding the spook job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blitz
Petty Officer Third Class


Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:05 pm

What Position: Xenology Head

IC Name: Doctor Pyotr Volosin

OOC Name: Blitz

Why do you want this position: I don't see any sort of other ranks specializing in it. I realized that if we were able to keep a Cretin captive that it might not be the last, and there could be lots of interesting RP that could be done with a character of this specialization. Not only that but there could be stuff like interrogations, dissections, and if this grew into a large branch then it could further develop into Xenolinguistics, Xenobiology, Xenotechnology, Xenoanthropology, etc.

I know this is a lot to ask for but I'd really love to do it.

Would you research this position: The roleplay is the research itself, so yes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Blitz wrote:
What Position: Xenology Head

IC Name: Doctor Pyotr Volosin

OOC Name: Blitz

Why do you want this position: I don't see any sort of other ranks specializing in it. I realized that if we were able to keep a Cretin captive that it might not be the last, and there could be lots of interesting RP that could be done with a character of this specialization. Not only that but there could be stuff like interrogations, dissections, and if this grew into a large branch then it could further develop into Xenolinguistics, Xenobiology, Xenotechnology, Xenoanthropology, etc.

I know this is a lot to ask for but I'd really love to do it.

Would you research this position: The roleplay is the research itself, so yes.

We've got crew who'll be doing interrogations and such themselves. The capture of a live Cretin is rare, so this position wouldn't likely exist. Denied, I'm afraid. Try to take already existing positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Varen
Crewman
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:28 pm

What Position: PO3 | Machinery Repairman
IC Name: Klavdiya Romanova
OOC Name: Varen
Why do you want this position: I would've gone for the Chef position, but it was taken. I'm hoping this'll be similar to what I used to roleplay (I've been meddling with tech RP for a good while now), and maybe some sci-fi tech will burst some good interest into this server. At last for me.
Plus, I want to see how badly you guys can break things. Let's see how creative you are..
(No, no badgers-stuck-in-waste-pipe creative)

Would you research this position: I guess I would.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac23
Petty Officer Second Class
avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2012-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Chexmex wrote:
What Position: CPO Cryptologic technician
IC Name: Jack Walker
OOC Name: Chexmex=D
Why do you want this position: Well, to be honest this isn't the position I originally wanted, since I have enlisted in real life into the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman I wanted to do that, but the Cryptologic tech. seemed incredibly interesting when I researched it, with the electronic warfare (if that'll ever apply in this rp) and how they basically decrypt any messages incoming and manage all communication basically. So I saw this in the article I read about it and figured I'd give it a shot. I know I'm not well known on this server, at all, but it seems to me that once I get a position I can actually get into roleplay, rather than being an SR which basically means nothing haha. I hope you will accept this, I am dying for a serious rp server, and I'm well experienced, I'll def. have lots of fun with you guys :]

This is actually perfect. I applied for Medical Corpsman and was accepted, but this position wasn't open at the time and I would have definitely chosen Cryptologist. Perhaps a change?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brimgreth
Crewman


Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:45 pm


What Position: (Put Rank/Rating) SCPO Ship's Doctor
IC Name: Ben Hound
OOC Name: Brimgreth
Why do you want this position:(Must be more then 3 lines)

Because in all of my role playing worlds, or universes if you like I've had a medical type of character- Such as Stalker, Half life, Terminator I've done it. I really enjoy it, and I'm doing it in the real world as well. I'm training in the British Army as a medic at the moment (Only in the TA however) and I'm planning to finish off my medical interests at a university and do a paramedical course. I've done so much as a medical personnel in role play, so I know of all the different scenarios you can come across. And that excites me a whole bunch.

Would you research this position:Only applies for medical/engineering section.

Of course, I have a massive book on medical history and hundreds of different illnesses and wounds. Although it is a book, and the internet can provide all of it for me anyway it still puts all relevant information in front of you rather than gallivanting round the net for a simple thing such as the ingredients of some old pharmaceutical. But, on topic of course I would and will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Brimgreth wrote:

What Position: (Put Rank/Rating) SCPO Ship's Doctor
IC Name: Ben Hound
OOC Name: Brimgreth
Why do you want this position:(Must be more then 3 lines)

Because in all of my role playing worlds, or universes if you like I've had a medical type of character- Such as Stalker, Half life, Terminator I've done it. I really enjoy it, and I'm doing it in the real world as well. I'm training in the British Army as a medic at the moment (Only in the TA however) and I'm planning to finish off my medical interests at a university and do a paramedical course. I've done so much as a medical personnel in role play, so I know of all the different scenarios you can come across. And that excites me a whole bunch.

Would you research this position:Only applies for medical/engineering section.

Of course, I have a massive book on medical history and hundreds of different illnesses and wounds. Although it is a book, and the internet can provide all of it for me anyway it still puts all relevant information in front of you rather than gallivanting round the net for a simple thing such as the ingredients of some old pharmaceutical. But, on topic of course I would and will.

Accepted, removed other char.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chexmex
Petty Officer Third Class


Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Isaac23 wrote:
Chexmex wrote:
What Position: CPO Cryptologic technician
IC Name: Jack Walker
OOC Name: Chexmex=D
Why do you want this position: Well, to be honest this isn't the position I originally wanted, since I have enlisted in real life into the Navy as a Hospital Corpsman I wanted to do that, but the Cryptologic tech. seemed incredibly interesting when I researched it, with the electronic warfare (if that'll ever apply in this rp) and how they basically decrypt any messages incoming and manage all communication basically. So I saw this in the article I read about it and figured I'd give it a shot. I know I'm not well known on this server, at all, but it seems to me that once I get a position I can actually get into roleplay, rather than being an SR which basically means nothing haha. I hope you will accept this, I am dying for a serious rp server, and I'm well experienced, I'll def. have lots of fun with you guys :]

This is actually perfect. I applied for Medical Corpsman and was accepted, but this position wasn't open at the time and I would have definitely chosen Cryptologist. Perhaps a change?

I would LOVE to have corpsman, but this server seems to think its just combat medic, unless I'm mistaken. But if you want to swap positions I'd love to. I've been to a medical academy and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Roster Applications   

Back to top Go down
 
Roster Applications
Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Montreal Canadiens - Current Roster
» Philadelphia Flyers - Current Roster
» Pittsburgh Penguins - Current Roster
» Boston Bruins - Current Roster
» Ottawa Senators - Current Roster

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Jutland :: IC Discussion-
Jump to: