Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark_Knight
Narrative Development Administrator
Dark_Knight

EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten   EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 am

It was a month after the Captain was acquitted of her ambiguous charges that finally Kovalev and his conspirators were put on trial. They listened calmly as the Captain read the list of their crimes in front of the entirety of the ship; but instead of condemning them to death, as the Marine's Commander was eager to do alongside the rest of the ship, she gave them a merciful offer. Kovalev and all who would not surrender their equipment and pledge fealty to the ship were to be lowered into the stasis pods; never to wake again until the ship reached Earth. Some of the ONI operatives took advantage of the Captain's offer. Most didn't. The Marine Commander, her endurance pushed beyond it's limit, was froze along with them. As the sedatives were injected into Kovalev's forearm, he snarled at the Captain; for despite what he had done, he knew the ship was to face much in it's journey. As he closed his eyes for the final time, he murmured a single sentence.

"You're all going to get shot down, without me."

Now it has been six months since that solemn day over Fate. Just more than five since the feet of the Jutland's crew touched the ice of Berui-2. The great metal walls, floors, and ceilings of the ship; with it's narrow corridors, tight staircases, packed bunk-rooms, and omnipresent pipes and panels is all they have seen as they've went over their monotonous duties. Day after day. Hour after our. Minute after minute.

The reality of the potential length of their journey will be setting in; and the crew has come to realise all they will know and exist in is the Jutland for so long. Their families are far off. And with rules being as they are, and resources having been drained as they are, pleasure and opulence are far off. The food has long since been exhausted, and the crew are left eating tasteless grey gruel made from their recycled faeces and urine.

The ship is beginning to smell, the damp and dirt of prolonged existance within slowly overwhelming the ship; the stagnant and stuffy air likely inducing constant nausea and headaches. The heat is too much, as well. The crew have been ground down; with security back in charge of day-to-day affairs, and the Marines having went back to their original complementary role, order has returned. There are no exceptions to the rules now.

But now the ship approaches another system; and for weeks they have been anticipating their arrival. And now as they enter the system, the ship is set to do a pass of a confirmed terrestrial planet; the closer they get, the more promising it seems.

Perhaps here lies a chance to get some vital resources, new air, and perhaps something to break the dreadful monotony and depression the crew have been combating for the past half of a year.

EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten D3HZ4

SUNDAY 24/6/12 (TODAY)
8PM GMT

Back to top Go down
Bospy
Narrative Development Administrator
Bospy

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten   EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:10 pm

This is today, friends. Be prepared.

Shadow: thx bospy but i can read too
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten   EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten   EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPISODE THREE -- Forgotten
Page 1 of 1