Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

So what's up?

Go down 
+2
Faust
Isaac23
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Isaac23
Petty Officer Second Class
Isaac23

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 pm

We still playing or what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Faust

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:34 pm

I'm waiting for them to write a proper event description so we can actually have one.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:55 am

Until that, we're uh, dead, I guess?

Or at least, I think so.
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
Stray
Stray

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:25 pm

AS far as I know, Jutland died, even DK said that it died.
Back to top Go down
Isaac23
Isaac23

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:42 pm

That's dumb. Cosmic or DK or whoever should just make up a new event and post a time so we can play. I don't care if it's dead or whatever, I'm still DTF.
Back to top Go down
Rahka
Rahka

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 am

There is around a handfull to dozen of people or so who still care about Jutland, me including. We have a server hosted by Shadow that works, so my question is this: Why waste it?

Let us invent our own events. Let us keep the Jutland alive to some amount, even with just a handfull of people. Less drama, less events postponed, less trouble.

Jutland has always emerged and succumbed during summers. But what if we could keep it alive till say, October? December even? Longer? I would really like that.

Then again Shadow and few others would need admin rights to this 'ere forum here and we might need a reason why there suddenly are only a handfull of people aboard Jutland. But those are worries for a later date. Right now I want to know who is active, who is not, and what YOU want to do.
Back to top Go down
Stray
Stray

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 4:20 am

I have an idea for there being less people, expanding on Isaac's idea that he presented last night where people became... psychos from the space-gorilla that apparently snuck on board due to some sort of disease it spread, but only about two thirds of the crew contracted this disease, and so we had to either kill them, space them or put them in cryosleep, and we left Mr.Space-Gorilla behind on that planet.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 am

Alright, I got the do-whatever, this subsection is offc KIA.
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
Mongoose
Petty Officer Third Class

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Just to test the waters, are we actually dead for good, then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So what's up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what's up?   So what's up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what's up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Jutland :: OOC Discussion.-
Jump to: