Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

::|| UEMC Personal Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elitesweets
Petty Officer Second Class
Elitesweets

::|| UEMC Personal Log Empty
PostSubject: ::|| UEMC Personal Log   ::|| UEMC Personal Log I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 am

; || UES JUTLAND CONSOLE-P29
: || LOGGED.
: || PERMISSION GRANTED.
: || DEVICE UNLOCKED, WELCOME BACK Gunnery Sergeant
: || LOG {{ June 6th, 2187

START.

Gunnery Sergeant Natsumi logging from the UES Jutland. State of the art frigate with a state of the art crew. Currently at a cease on operations, my Marine garrison is currently under directive to stand-by, awaiting relay from Cortez. I've got a number of butterflies in my stomach about this mystery assignment the Captain has landed for Jutland and her crew. Details are so shady, and with a spook aboard, it's a grim outlook. Of course I won't voice my opinions to any of the Naval officers, that isn't my place.

However, it is my place to get on a somewhat decent level with the outfit. I am the Senior NCO, and these cowboy's are going to need a hand with the obvious amount of turbulence this rides gonna be getting. What really bakes me is these damn logs, everytime the Corps deploys me on a Navy ship, they expect me to dish out a log for my 'personal health'. I'm sure they'll feel the fury of 10 rising suns the next time the dirty kraut calls me a chink again. That's right "General Practitioner" Eigentmer. I'm talking to YOU. Anyways, time for some rack.

END.

Back to top Go down
Elitesweets
Petty Officer Second Class
Elitesweets

::|| UEMC Personal Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::|| UEMC Personal Log   ::|| UEMC Personal Log I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:48 pm

: || Tablet Accessed-c33k21a3
: || Decryption complete. Opening new blank document.
: || LOG {{ OPEN

I have not been doing my job. Only watching, standing in the middle of this mist stunned like a rabbit with its foot caught in a trap. Everything that's happened to this ship reminds me of Duskstar. The bodies littering the halls, interjections from electronic discharge, and the infamous ramble over the Comm. I'm in shock. This shock is a concern to the safety of the Captains men, my new men. I'm addressing this while I still have a working item in my palm. I'm going to start doing my job, and I'm going to do it like I was fucking taught. Like a Usunagai clans-woman should.

: || LOG {{ CLOSE
Back to top Go down

::|| UEMC Personal Log
Page 1 of 1