Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

Share | 

<:: XO's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soyuz
Petty Officer Third Class

PostSubject: <:: XO's Log   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:26 pm

<:: Personal Logger Activated
<:: Insert Name: A.Tarh
<:: Insert Password: **********
<:: Logged in: A.Tarh
<:: Welcome back, "Atta"

<:: Begin Entry 812:

November 7, 2187

Schedule today:
Quarters at 0825, meeting with the division chiefs at 0840. First watch, from 0900 to 1400. Lunch from 1400-1430. Meeting with engineering chiefs at 1445, supervision of starboard missile tube maintenance at 1530. Second watch, from 1600-1900. 1900 and onwards, sleep and paperwork -- with emphasis on the latter.

Quarters was satisfactory, standard protocols observed all around. The Captain spoke briefly of our latest mission, though she was understandably circumspect on the details.

The meeting with the division chiefs was satisfactory, with only the machinist being absent. All divisions are reporting green, and all have forward to me their most recent watch and duty logs, per my request.

First watch was uneventful. I dicked around with the UVADS. Filligan did a spin.

Steward Radek made some sort of casserole featuring rigatoni and celery. It was succulent.

The meeting with the engineering chiefs was satisfactory. Junior officers and crewmen have already been paired up, and the qualifications process is proceeding well for all of them. I will act as the Qualifications Officer, as there's currently none actually aboard, but I will attempt to -- heh -- qualify someone for said position.

Second watch was uneventful. I dicked around with the UVADS. Filligan did a spin.

It's now 2132. I'm in the bunk. I expect I'll drift asleep soon.

Some of the men are enjoying their shore leave on Luna, deciding to take a night off there. We were docked to a station, I'd be fine taking a walk around, even gulp down a few shots. The CO advised me to at least check it out, but I turned down her offer yet again. I wonder if I'll file for an extension of my commission next year. Twelve years officer, six enlisted. Thirty-eight years old, unmarried, childless. Perhaps it's time to consider a reassignment to a shore station.

I'll sleep on it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stray
Petty Officer Second Class

PostSubject: Re: <:: XO's Log   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

(//OOC//: I'm sorry, but why is everyone stealing my idea opening the log? Seriously? Be original!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoplite

PostSubject: Re: <:: XO's Log   Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Stray wrote:
(//OOC//: I'm sorry, but why is everyone stealing my idea opening the log? Seriously? Be original!)

// Conformity? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soyuz

PostSubject: Re: <:: XO's Log   Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 pm

It doesn't really matter what the opening form is. If you like, I'll change it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: <:: XO's Log   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Because this is an IC log. Why the fuck would the format and opening differ from person to person?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jutland.forumotion.com
2nd Object

PostSubject: Re: <:: XO's Log   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 am

Stray wrote:

OOC: I feel like your reaction is all wrong to this... you should be glad that people are taking your example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:: XO's Log   

Back to top Go down

<:: XO's Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Jutland :: UEN Database-
Jump to: