Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

[SUGGESTION] Medical information

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawr?
Master Chief Petty Officer
Rawr?

[SUGGESTION] Medical information Empty
PostSubject: [SUGGESTION] Medical information   [SUGGESTION] Medical information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:44 pm

I think it'd be nice for a place to keep medical records. Have a place for medical information on each person on the ship. Allergies, blood type, blah blah..

/short-thread.
Back to top Go down
Themodtester
Petty Officer Second Class
Themodtester

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Medical information   [SUGGESTION] Medical information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:50 pm

I like this.
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Medical information   [SUGGESTION] Medical information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

This b good
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
2nd Object
Petty Officer Third Class
2nd Object

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Medical information   [SUGGESTION] Medical information I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm

While this is an interesting suggestion, the uses for this collection of data are.. questionable. I've tried in the past to intertwine my server-side roleplay with some sort of database, but it just ended up being a pointless complication. There weren't many uses for it, and for the few uses there were, it seemed like its existence only contributed a very small amount to the actual roleplay that took place.

So, I suggest you examine the uses for this medical information before it's implemented, and if it doesn't work, compile it yourself through the roleplay that takes place on the server. Assuming you have the endurance to run physicals on the entire crew, of course. G'luck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Medical information   [SUGGESTION] Medical information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 am

I already did it.
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
2nd Object
Petty Officer Third Class
2nd Object

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Medical information   [SUGGESTION] Medical information I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Admin wrote:
I already did it.

Well then, best of luck to you and your future endeavors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SUGGESTION] Medical information   [SUGGESTION] Medical information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SUGGESTION] Medical information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Admin Boards :: Suggestions & Complaints-
Jump to: