Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

Share | 

<:: Machinists Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greene
Petty Officer Third Class

PostSubject: <:: Machinists Log   Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

<:: LOGIN.USERNAME: Mara.River
<: LOGIN.PASSWORD: **********
<: CHECKING...
<: ACCESS GRANTED.
<: OPENING FILE...
<: DISPLAYING FILE.

Everything seems to be working so far, though someone keeps locking the bulkhead doors. However, EMMI is around to unlock it, so it's not that big of a problem, just annoying. Met the Lieutenant Commander earlier, instantly didn't like her. How dare she insult my home planet of Venus, saying that we were "a bunch of pale weirdos living underground." I'm hoping the other officers are not like this. I mean, sure we are a bit on the paler side due to being underground a lot because of acidic rain, but it doesn't give her the right to say that.

<: SAVING FILE.
<: LOGGING OUT.
<: LOGIN.USERNAME:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Greene
Petty Officer Third Class

PostSubject: Re: <:: Machinists Log   Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:58 am

<:: LOGIN.USERNAME: Mara.River
<: LOGIN.PASSWORD: **********
<: CHECKING...
<: ACCESS GRANTED.
<: OPENING FILE...
<: DISPLAYING FILE.

Petty Officer Vale found out that there hadn't been repairs on Escape Pod 3 for about 6 months. Naturally, we went down to investigate. Upon opening the door to the pod, there was an explosion and a hole opened up on the hull. I suited up in an EVA suit along with Chief Petty Officer Norman, with the authorization from the Lieutenant Commander, and proceeded to enter the pod to discover that the hole had opened to the point of where the entire back wall was gone. While inside, I stupidly tested the doors to check if they were working, and they did, shutting. But, they did not open again.
After a bit of messing with the door, I engaged my mag boots and tethered myself to the Chief Petty Officer, and exited the ship. I proceeded to cut off the damaged part of the panel in order to make it more square, while Scott fixed the now sparking door control. After making it more square, I put up a pressurization plate, which will have to be temporary until we requistion a replacement panel from the planet. I'll have to remember to talk to one of my CO's. By the time I was done Scott had fixed the door, and we were able to exit the pod.

<: SAVING FILE.
<: LOGGING OUT.
<: LOGIN.USERNAME:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

<:: Machinists Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Jutland :: UEN Database-
Jump to: