Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

|:: SEA's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

|:: SEA's Log Empty
PostSubject: |:: SEA's Log   |:: SEA's Log I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:54 am

APPLE LOGSYS 7.0 R5 OPENED AT SYSTEM ID "CMDCM-PDA".
COPYRIGHT APPLE INCORPORATED, 1976-2187, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF SYSTEM IS A VIOLATION OF UNITED EARTH LAWS.

USERNAME: G_Löwe
PASSWORD: ***********
VERIFYING...
ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME, COMMAND MASTER CHIEF LÖWE.

>ENT "01"
...CREATING ENTRY 01
BEGINNING ENTRY 01

Damn, the past three days are really on my nerves. First, we dock at Fate to pick up some package and a VIP which I don't know about, then ever since that, I haven't seen neither the VIP or the Captain. Add to that, that I've caught Crewman Leon Kolvic smoking TWICE, both times escaping. I swear I should just throw him outta the ship, and leave him rot on Fate, would serve him right. Anyways, I did some weapons practice at the firing range, observing other people was rather...interesting. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna spend the day giving out PADs and Tablets, people like these new ones.

>SAVE "01"
ENTRY 01 SAVED
>Q
COMMENCING PROGRAM SHUTDOWN...
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

|:: SEA's Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: |:: SEA's Log   |:: SEA's Log I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:14 pm

APPLE LOGSYS 7.0 R5 OPENED AT SYSTEM ID "CMDCM-PDA".
COPYRIGHT APPLE INCORPORATED, 1976-2187, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
UNAUTHORIZED USAGE OF SYSTEM IS A VIOLATION OF UNITED EARTH LAWS.

USERNAME: G_Löwe
PASSWORD: ***********
VERIFYING...
ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME, COMMAND MASTER CHIEF LÖWE.
EMMICMD: EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS IN EFFECT, FULL ACCESS GRANTED
ATTN: COMMAND CREW AND SECURITY UNAVAILABLE

>ENT "02"
...CREATING ENTRY 02
BEGINNING ENTRY 02

Great, so after ONI decided to go apeshit, tried to kill our cretin VIP, teamed up with the marines and captured the ship, we managed to get rid of them for a while thanks to EMMI. We landed on an ice planet to refill on water and oxygen stocks, then the Captain realized she actually has some honor left and attempted to save Kovalev from being frozen to death in the middle of nowhere. Of course, as soon as we got back to the ship he already tried to kill me, with fuckin' Cortez and Jennings on his side. I barely made it into my office, then I get the word that motherfuckers captured the entire Command crew, Security, and only Me and Vance aren't captured. For fuck's sake. On top of that I guess they'll try to kill Me, Vance, and the VIP if they find us. I'm not letting that happen.

>SAVE "02"
ENTRY 02 SAVED
>Q
COMMENCING PROGRAM SHUTDOWN...
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com

|:: SEA's Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Jutland :: UEN Database-
Jump to: