Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

EPISODE TWO -- Cracks

Go down 
+10
Crimzon
Onehoof
Themodtester
Zombiedude101
Dark_Knight
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Blitz
vedicardi
Dalla
CosmicCommander
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
CosmicCommander

EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE TWO -- Cracks   EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

The planet was steel-blue in colour. Her surface was coated in wrinkles, canyons, and crevices.

"Composition of oxygen, nitrogen, and argon, skip..."
"The surface looks icy."
"The surface is ice."
"Around minus twenty-six Celsius on the surface."
"Tell everyone to suit up. Get them to bring blowtorches and anything we can use to chip away."

EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 ExvGa

After the catastrophic attack on the Jutland and her extremely narrow escape from besieged Fate, its intrepid crew rapidly managed to repair the most serious of damage to her systems and hull. But now she sits thousands upon thousands of parsecs away from her home, with no way to get home through sheer will to do so. And unfortunately, the water tank was ruptured in the attack.

The ship now running on enough water to last a mere fortnight, she has been most fortunate to be relatively near a previously uncharted star system; and there sits a lone planet just outside the Goldilocks zone, seemingly coated entirely in water ice.

As the ship approaches this place, it and it's crew realise that this may be one of the only opportunities to stock up on precious water needed for her trip. And so the decision is made to riskily land the ship on the planet. And if the ice supports the ship, to begin efforts by every member of the ship's crew to partake in the extraction of ice and it's melting to fill the water tank.

With the ship fast approaching this new planet in the newly coined Berui system, the hope is the plan that is being formed shall be successful. The lives of the crew depend on it's perfect execution.

SATURDAY, 16/6/12
8PM GMT

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Faust
Petty Officer Second Class

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE TWO -- Cracks   EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:50 pm

Given last night's developments, what's going to happen with this episode? Are we continuing it, or is there going to be another one?
Back to top Go down
Dark_Knight
Dark_Knight

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE TWO -- Cracks   EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm

Episode 3 is in development

The developments last night are about the Kovalev mutiny plot.

shadowedit: we're still doing that
Back to top Go down
Faust
Petty Officer Second Class

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE TWO -- Cracks   EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 2:57 pm

Yeah- a better question would probably be "when is last night's roleplay being continued?"
Back to top Go down
CosmicCommander
CosmicCommander

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE TWO -- Cracks   EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:58 pm

Whenever we can get the trial done. Ie, whenever we can get the following on at once:

-Spartan
-Me
-Soyuz
-Gaunt
-All the ONI people
-As many as the Officers 'n' crew to witness everything, etc

This won't form Episode 3, but it'll form an independent event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE TWO -- Cracks   EPISODE TWO -- Cracks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPISODE TWO -- Cracks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2