Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

Photographs of relevence to your character.

Go down 
+16
Decibelle
Dr. Weird
Mister Rogers
Boatmurdered
vedicardi
Vorti
Zombiedude101
ShadowDragon
Church:D
CosmicCommander
Grif
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Onehoof
Stray
Admin
Elitesweets
20 posters
AuthorMessage
Elitesweets
Petty Officer Second Class
Elitesweets

Photographs of relevence to your character. Empty
PostSubject: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:16 am

If you're not really into letting the small titles limit the description of your character, or you'd just like a photograph for the players of Jutland to use in better gauging your character, here you are. I'm certain it'll like draw controversy, but I figured if this was likely to pop up, it'd probably be by me. Its a great way for me to imagine a character by what the player feels he/she should look like. I'd ask that you be atleast SOMEWHAT realistic, but that's up to you. Anyways, without further ado...

A younger Yui Natsumi during a field exercise on Earth.
Photographs of relevence to your character. Yui

Last edited by Elitesweets on Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:44 am

Yeah, sure, I'll bite.

Adair Vance, right after losing his arm but before obtaining his mechanical replacement and enlisting into the UEN. Age 17:
Photographs of relevence to your character. 36437-800w

MCPO Adair Vance in civilian clothes, age 25, during a docking leave:
Photographs of relevence to your character. 16878-800w

I accidentally deleted someone's post when trying to edit this
I am sorry other person
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
Stray
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 am

Thanks David, for deleting my post...

Let's try this again, mix...

Photographs of relevence to your character. 20091212012552!Joker_ME2_Character_Shot

...with...

Photographs of relevence to your character. Hugh_Laurie-3

..to make the face of Artyom Filligan.
Back to top Go down
Onehoof
Chief Petty Officer
Onehoof

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:08 am

Photographs of relevence to your character. Military_women_06
A young Juliana, doing joint-ops training for her commission. Living in space has kinda rid her of her tan.
Back to top Go down
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Petty Officer First Class
Fr3aKaZ0!D

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:06 am

Simon Sørensen.... Fun thing that I protray him after football player Thomas Sørensen. Those who know who is... You know how big he is Very Happy
Photographs of relevence to your character. ThomasSoerensenNational
Back to top Go down
Grif
Petty Officer Third Class
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:35 am

nvm

Last edited by Grif on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
CosmicCommander

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 am

If you really don't want your character to be limited, type out an actual description of them rather than rely on a celeb's likeness.

Elizabeth Lewandowski is few inches taller than other women of her age, and she definitely is more masculine. Her brown hair cut to be as short as a boys, she stands with broad shoulders, and she has an aura of authority about her that women rarely seem to master. Her eyes are grey, one with a mildly distorted pupil; the slightest bags lie beneath her eyes, though she shows no sign of lethargy. Her skin is relatively smooth, apart from a single long scar running from her left cheekbone to her left jaw -- this standing out immensely against her very pale skin. She usually adopts a single wry smirk as she goes about her numerous duties on the ship, or adopts a master pokerface when any issues of actual seriousness arise. Her Uniform is the standard officer's affair; with two belts, a nicely pressed tunic, and without headset. She walks with a slight limp, on some days this seemingly intensifying greatly.
Back to top Go down
Grif
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:56 pm

CosmicCommander wrote:
If you really don't want your character to be limited, type out an actual description of them rather than rely on a celeb's likeness.
Saving it for an actual personnel information database entry.
Back to top Go down
Church:D
Server Adminstrator

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

EMMI at primary terminal displays:
Photographs of relevence to your character. 2nt8yg2

EMMI at personal terminal displays:
Photographs of relevence to your character. Norman10

:F
Back to top Go down
ShadowDragon
Developer
ShadowDragon

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Gabriel Löwe in his sleepwear.
Photographs of relevence to your character. RexLee450
Back to top Go down
https://jutland.forumotion.com
Zombiedude101

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Church:D wrote:
EMMI at primary terminal displays:
Photographs of relevence to your character. 2nt8yg2

EMMI at personal terminal displays:
Photographs of relevence to your character. Norman10

:F

And EMMI during secret cyber sessions:
Photographs of relevence to your character. An-electricity-plug-and-s-002

Anyway.

Private Nathan Vikowski whilst deployed at Duskstar. Obviously, there wasn't any sunlight/banshees (Though you could act as if they're Cretin Manta's) and the only light sources were the burning fires and portable artificial lighting after the Cretin cut the power.
Photographs of relevence to your character. Isaac-Hannaford-Halo-Manual8

Back to top Go down
Vorti
Vorti

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:40 pm

Elitesweets wrote:
If you're not really into letting the small titles limit the description of your character, or you'd just like a photograph for the players of Jutland to use in better gauging your character, here you are. I'm certain it'll like draw controversy, but I figured if this was likely to pop up, it'd probably be by me. Its a great way for me to imagine a character by what the player feels he/she should look like. I'd ask that you be atleast SOMEWHAT realistic, but that's up to you. Anyways, without further ado...

A younger Yui Natsumi during a field exercise on Earth.
Photographs of relevence to your character. Yui

uguu
Back to top Go down
vedicardi

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:59 am

I kind of feel bad for whoever shopped that together lol

Grant Mould
Photographs of relevence to your character. 9N8WU
Back to top Go down
Boatmurdered
Crewman

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:12 pm

What've you got for me Joeyray?

Photographs of relevence to your character. Williams
Back to top Go down
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Otto Kauffman stood in at six feet and three inches, and not an inch shorter. His posture was flawless in nature, making the Duskstar native seem taller and wider than he really was. With a strong jaw line, a head of blonde hair and powerful gaze, Otto could have been an attractive man, had it not been for Cretins. The better part of his was covered in what would appear to be scars caused by a flame, though only on the left side. His forehead was covered in a series of smaller scraps and scars, though none so dramatic as the one on below his right eye. Even with a half his face maimed, Kauffman seems to be rather pale, a result of life and Duskstar and his Germanic roots.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:45 pm

Photographs of relevence to your character. Edgar_DS2

The general facial appearance of Scott.
Back to top Go down
Decibelle
Decibelle

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:22 am

Photographs of relevence to your character. Diane1

She's meant to be pretty. Really pretty.
Back to top Go down
Brimgreth
Crewman

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:34 am

Here is ones Penelope Clarke. Her long ginger flowing hair, mucked face from oil and engine grease.

Photographs of relevence to your character. Kaylee_Serenity
Back to top Go down
Onehoof
Chief Petty Officer
Onehoof

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:57 am

I too think Kaylee Summers is the hottest thing since. Well. Anyone.
Back to top Go down
Isaac23
Isaac23

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Photographs of relevence to your character. Benedict-Cumberbatch

When I picture Isaac Blitzsinn, I see this guy.
Back to top Go down
Shagohad
Crewman
Shagohad

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:38 am

Photographs of relevence to your character. Lelouch4

Nihilius can't hear you over the sound of how swag he is.
Back to top Go down
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Fr3aKaZ0!D

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Photographs of relevence to your character. Simonsrensen Simon in his uniform. Picture from earth.
(My amazing talents in Windows "paint" XD)
Back to top Go down
Grif
Grif

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:34 am

Well, since Cortez is taking up knitting as a hobby.. And made me a hat..

Corporal Shawn Redford
Photographs of relevence to your character. Jayne-hat1
Pretty cunning, don't you think?
Marine goes to war with that hat on, you know he doesn't fear anything. (Plus we already got a Kaylee, so.)
Back to top Go down
Rhydain
Rhydain

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:16 am

Suffoc's Hero: Photographs of relevence to your character. MalReynoldsFirefly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photographs of relevence to your character.   Photographs of relevence to your character. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photographs of relevence to your character.
Page 1 of 1