Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

<::|Helmsman's Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stray
Petty Officer Second Class
Stray

<::|Helmsman's Log Empty
PostSubject: <::|Helmsman's Log   <::|Helmsman's Log I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am

<:: Personal Logger Activated
<:: Insert Name: A.Filligan
<:: Insert Password: ********
<:: Logged in: A.Filligan
<:: Welcome back, 'Stray'

<:: Begin Entry 3206:Pass:***

Date: June 6th, 2187

Okay, I've just woke up from the nice new bed, time to recap...
Let's see, Jutland is better equipped then the DOVER class, I finally got a cup holder, we've got an AI to help keep tabs on the ship, something I've been requesting for god-knows-how-long. it's something I can work with, unlike everyone else... I know this makes me sound like a narcissist but I really, REALLY well, at my best, when I'm alone, it seems that people just don't get that, plus I get dragged away to this amazing piece of technology when I'm only just starting to build a sense of comradery with the previous crew. Damn it.... I still really like it here, let's hope I can make friends for once, it's been a long time since I've seen mine.

Stray out, PEACE!

<:: Status: Logging off...
<:: Status Update: Shutting down, goodbye
Back to top Go down
Stray
Stray

PostSubject: Re: <::|Helmsman's Log   <::|Helmsman's Log I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:34 am

<:: Begin Entry 3207:Pass:***

Date: June 6th, 2187

I'm seriously pissed off, someone keeps trying to get into my quarters, I should talk with EMMI about that. Anyways, I'm also pissed off at the fact that we get leave on Luna, there's nothing good for me to do here... I guess it's back to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2187 for some practice.

Maybe I should also see how much Warlord's World has changed, I need to update my subscription soon, then again, if I don't like the changes, if there are any, I guess I'll go on Helium and check out how Consequences has gone on. Shit, I'm getting side-tracked... Oh well, let's crack out the old gamepad.

Stray out, PEACE!

<:: Status: Transferring ID to Helium Network
<:: Status Update: Logging off...

Back to top Go down
Stray
Stray

PostSubject: Re: <::|Helmsman's Log   <::|Helmsman's Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:33 am

<:: Begin Entry 3208:Pass:***

Date: June 7th, 2187,

Right, stuff seems sorted, I managed to keep myself out of cryo for the mission to Fate and back, should be good. It's best if this magnificent thing is piloted by someone who cares for the welfare of this ship. Helium looks a lot better then last time, so... Yeah.
I guess that's it...

Stray out, PEACE!

<:: Status: Saving last three log entries
<:: Status Update: Logging off...
Back to top Go down
Stray
Stray

PostSubject: Re: <::|Helmsman's Log   <::|Helmsman's Log I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 7:27 am

<:: Begin Entry 3208:Pass:***

Date: June 7th, 2187,

Right, I need to get myself sorted after yesterday, I can't let my emotions break out like that... I don't even know what caused myself to do that, I guess it's just the idea of the marines' CO being able to come onto the bridge at will, they weren''t allowed back on the DOVER class ships I piloted. Oh, that reminds me, I need to see if EMMI will allow me a place where I can practice my skills, now that I'm in the communal bunks.

That's something else I need to sort out, I can't sleep with people around me, I get too nervous and well... things just don't go right the next few days. I have sort of shifted myself to go to sleep after everyone else wakes up, that way I don't get those... feelings. That might also be a cause of those outbreaks... I really don't like change unless I've initiated it myself. That change, that is. That's about it...

Stray out, PEACE!

<:: Status: Logging off...
Back to top Go down
Stray
Stray

PostSubject: Re: <::|Helmsman's Log   <::|Helmsman's Log I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:37 pm

<:: Begin Entry 3209:Pass:***

Date: June 18th, 2187,

Right then, alot of shit has happened in the last week and a few days...
First off, I cleared out that hatch below my controls, turned it into suitable room, I've been managing to stockpile some shit in there, maybe I'll ask one of the engineers if there's anything else I can have done in there.

Secondly, there was a failed mutiny, it ended with me 'landing' the ship on the ice planet and Kovalev, who I believe was in charge of the mutiny, blasting off with a marine sergeant, two ONI operatives and Miss Rivers, not that I'm really bothered, except for Rivers, she more or less holds this ship together.

Now, Kovalev's out on the planet surface or someshit, I dunno, I've been inside for a long bit, might of missed shit. Cortez took my DMR, ended up with me getting a silenced rifle and a shotgun, I'm gonna keep that shit in my stockpile, I'll take the security rifle out when I can. Before I forget, Lowe finally upgraded my sidearm and gave it a silencer and aim mod, this shit is cool. Anyway, time for some sleep.

Stray out, PEACE!

<:: Status: Applying deadbolt access to Entry 3209, password: ********
<:: Status Update: Saving log.
<:: Status Update: Logging off.
<:: Status Update: Shutting down, goodbye.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <::|Helmsman's Log   <::|Helmsman's Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<::|Helmsman's Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jutland! Space times. :: Jutland :: UEN Database-
Jump to: