Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

|| United Earth Naval Ship Security Study ||

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bospy
Narrative Development Administrator
Bospy

|| United Earth Naval Ship Security Study || Empty
PostSubject: || United Earth Naval Ship Security Study ||   || United Earth Naval Ship Security Study || I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:10 pm

DOCUMENT OPEN

BEGIN RELAY

- This is CPO. Kyrilo Pwetroi to Security Teams, I have managed to scrape up a frequency to report round-day patrol reports and things related to such. Warrants, people, and things can be sent here. Although, it is under discretion and prejudice of the MCPO. Send any reports you have to Security.

DAILY ROUNDS REPORTS NOT MANDATORY.

6/7/2187: Ship quiet, no reports of anything. CPO from upper deck asks to have liquor license, denied but allowed to own a canteen. Crew quiet, anticipated.

ANY ATTEMPT TO LEAK OR DISCLOSE THESE MESSAGES TO PERSONNEL NOT ABOARD THE DESIGNATED SHIP: [UES JUTLAND] WILL BE MET WITH SEVERE PUNISHMENT AND TRIAL.
Back to top Go down
Bospy
Narrative Development Administrator
Bospy

|| United Earth Naval Ship Security Study || Empty
PostSubject: Re: || United Earth Naval Ship Security Study ||   || United Earth Naval Ship Security Study || I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:44 pm

DOCUMENT OPEN

BEGIN RELAY

- I sincerely hope those new Marines keep to themselves. I don't trust them all too much.

ANY ATTEMPT TO LEAK OR DISCLOSE THESE MESSAGES TO PERSONNEL NOT ABOARD THE DESIGNATED SHIP: [UES JUTLAND] WILL BE MET WITH SEVERE PUNISHMENT AND TRIAL.
Back to top Go down

|| United Earth Naval Ship Security Study ||
Page 1 of 1