Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

<:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhydain
Petty Officer Second Class
Rhydain

<:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log Empty
PostSubject: <:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log   <:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 4:21 am

<:: Entry 1.
This guy, smoking in the Men's Restroom. On my watch. So me and this Command Sergeant right, we're sitting there, and the guy flushes his cigarette, so I'm pissed. He comes out of the stall, all "What's the problem?", one of those guys, so I flick my rod at the [REDACTED], and he starts running. Emmi's no help, she's not even cognizant of the guy aside from his carcinogenic toxins. So's I'm walking about the ship, getting hassled by jarheads, trying to find this one piece of [REDACTED] guy. Then he starts talking on the God damned radio... About Mutiny.

I'm really pissed now, this is just gonna come down on me. I just know it.
End Entry 1::>
Back to top Go down
Rhydain
Petty Officer Second Class
Rhydain

<:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log Empty
PostSubject: Re: <:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log   <:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 7:20 pm

<:: Entry 23.
So, Berui got me thinking, I don't know why... We've got a need for ways to keep morale up. I don't know about most people, but I'm thinking Fresh Produce might help. Talked it over with the Captain, and she said a Server Room might be exactly what we need when it comes to it. I'll have to check with someone in Engineering, or maybe the Quartermaster about Lamps, and we'll need some sort of inert material to serve as roots, but I think with a little help, I could jury rig a feasibly Hydroponics Bay...

In the least, it'll give me something to do, on account of the Marines taking my job.
End Entry ::>
Back to top Go down

<:: CPO. Rhydain Suffoc's personal log
Page 1 of 1