Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

<:: Supply Officer Log

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Petty Officer First Class
Fr3aKaZ0!D

<:: Supply Officer Log Empty
PostSubject: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:23 am

<:: Personal Logger Activated
<:: Insert Name: S.G. Sørensen
<:: Insert Password: *******
<:: Logged in: S.G Soerensen
<:: Welcome, 'Graekers"
<:: Start document_log; name: Log 62
<:: Log 62: Well now I'm in business again. Boarded the new ship type Jutland on ship UEN JUTLAND as a Supply Officer. A very original name.

Now we begin a long journey through space. Everybody else must be tight and ready to explode in excitement. Well that is how it was last time I saw my buddy Heinz set out on a Cortex class called UEN Cortex. Another original name. I am just gonna ride this one out like it was another day at the job with UEN back on Earth.

Got the ship loaded up with Ballistics-, Heavy- and Experimental weaponary. There is a gun to every man on this ship. Hope they know how to preserve ammunition, so the others can get to fire their guns more than once. Even tho I made sure we have about 4 clips per man also. Then there is the spareparts, medical resources, wires, tools, food etcetera. The ship is loaded and ready for a long journey.

I hope they also preserve the food enough so we don't have to start eating the lube early on. It's said that it is healthy enough to eat without getting sick... The thought of me eating my and someone else crap and piss makes me puke all over the place.

Well. We are up to our necks in supplies. Log end

<:: Save

<:: Saved 'Log 62' to database
<:: Log out
<:: Logging you out, 'Graekers'

Last edited by Fr3aKaZ0!D on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:21 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Fr3aKaZ0!D

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:40 am

<:: Start document_log; name: Log 63
<:: Log 63: Now we have landed here on Fate to apperently gather up some cargo and a VIP. Cleared out some space to the measurements I was given for the cargo. This seems to be just a pick up for now. Easy enough. Might aswell see if there is anything interresting to pickup here on Fate if I can. Log end

<:: Saved 'Log 63' to database

Last edited by Fr3aKaZ0!D on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:20 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dr. Weird
Dr. Weird

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:06 am

// Can't say I'm a fan of the text font and coloring.
It hurts my eyes.
Back to top Go down
vedicardi
Petty Officer Second Class

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:01 am

please change the font thank you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Fr3aKaZ0!D

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 7:20 am

<:: Start document_log; name: Log 63
<:: Log 64: These past days have been very unexpecting. I really thought that I had written on enough supplies. I think Captain Lewandowski expected that we wouldn't run out so fast either. We have been sucked dry of 75mm and the food and beverage supplies seem to be dissapearing quicker then it is suppose to. I might suspect someone is stealing the food and beverages.

I still don't have any concluding evidence that it is stealing or me who just made a miscalculation in all of this.

<:: Saved 'Log 64' to database
Back to top Go down
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Fr3aKaZ0!D

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:22 am

<:: Start document_log; name: Log 64
<:: Log 64: Well this was uncalled for. We've crashed down after the Cretin attack on planet covered in ice. It's like the North pole all over... Or well that is what I saw of some pictures from 100 years ago. Now it's just a tiny isle of ice. Incredible that it use to cover most of the north once.

Anyways, I have been trying to convert the EBoxes to cooling mode and store the water and ice in them to preserve it for the ship. I don't know that much about the ships electronics. All I know is I am doing it a favor making sure we have the water and ice preserved... or well some of it since I found out that one of the boxes was not completly proof and leaked water all over the cargo bay floor. Must been damaged during the crash. I guess the crash safety installment on the ship is still abit unsafe.

Besides that the other EBoxes works fine. Hopefully we won't have any other problems.

<:: Saved 'Log 64' to database
Back to top Go down
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
CosmicCommander

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 am

// we haven't landed yet, dummie
Back to top Go down
Fr3aKaZ0!D
Fr3aKaZ0!D

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:24 pm

CosmicCommander wrote:
// we haven't landed yet, dummie
// I am using the log thing as future predictor! Nah I just thought so. Well I got confused last time cause before Episode 1 some said we were already on Fate before that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <:: Supply Officer Log   <:: Supply Officer Log I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<:: Supply Officer Log
Page 1 of 1