Jutland! Space times.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jutland! Space times.

Do stuff in space.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumour: "Some say the bird isn't actually a pilot."
Episode 4 is Today
RUMOUR: "Speaking of feathers, there's been a sudden increase in the amount of feather pillows available. Weird"
Rumour: I hear Cortez has the penguin's sidearm stashed away somewhere.

EPISODE ONE - Epilogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
CosmicCommander

EPISODE ONE - Epilogue Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE ONE - Epilogue   EPISODE ONE - Epilogue I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm

He stepped across the scorched earth, his talons clinging to the ash and dust that littered the place. He remained silent as he glanced about, his huge form towering over his underlings. His grand armour and grand equipment sparkled in the setting sun of Fate. Ships flew past, humans being herded about the area without delay. They stared up at him and quivered, the bronze and gold adornments over him lighting their eyes. He swivelled his head about, his eyes boring into them.

The ground shook as Capital ships landed, depositing troopers and their sort. The landing of a reconnaissance ship coincided with a well-dressed, shaking human being lead out the nearest wreck of a building. He fell to his knees after the followers had finished dragging him, he meekly looking up at the glorious form of his captor.

"Human."
"I..."
"The wormhole device. Human."
"..."

He kicked, his sharp talons tearing into the human's shoulder. Blood spurted everywhere, the human weeping and collapsing to the ground. They shook as the other humans were herded away, before he stood on the human's neck again and spoke in his majestic, powerful, and terrifying voice.

"Where."
"It's... not here... the Jutland had it..."
"So it's destroyed."
"I DON'T KNOW!"

He wished no more for the human to speak. So he shot him, his head exploding, and giblets and gore showering the blackened dirt. The other two followers bowed, and proceeded to take a step back.

"I want you to tear every scientific facility here apart; we shall find whatever plans we can for this Rook and his device. And we shall show the humans that we do not seek development that will try to destroy us. Take one of every ten humans on this planet, and destroy them."

The two Cretin bowed, scurrying away. He stood, looking over his glorious new land. It was the beginning of the end of the heretics, he knew it. The Jutland likely didn't survive, not with the firepower of all of his fleet. Even if it did, it would be too far to be significant, now. Once the humans here were enlightened, they would take Duskstar again, then the moons and planets of Sol. Then Earth. The stalemate was over, glorious battle had begun.

Admiral Krang thought of this, and it was good.

"The reports are true?"
"Yessir."
"Send everything we've got."
"It's... war?"
"Unfortunately, yes."
"I suppose the people will have their blood."
"And the Cretin will have theirs."
"The Jutland?"
"Couldn't have survived that... if only it did."
"Why?"
"It's package woulda made no birdie want to fuck with man."

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by CosmicCommander on Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zombiedude101
Petty Officer Second Class

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE ONE - Epilogue   EPISODE ONE - Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 am

So what did I miss? Just I wasn't at the event, away at a wedding.
Back to top Go down
CosmicCommander
Narrative Development Administrator
CosmicCommander

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE ONE - Epilogue   EPISODE ONE - Epilogue I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Zombiedude101 wrote:
So what did I miss? Just I wasn't at the event, away at a wedding.

https://jutland.forumotion.com/t28-jutland-megathread#111
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE ONE - Epilogue   EPISODE ONE - Epilogue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPISODE ONE - Epilogue
Page 1 of 1